Search from here

Yes, you can make it........

Tuesday 4 July 2023

More confirmation to the #Truth Discovery of Living World to Pastor Prince AO Adeyinka

For the fact of my personality in God, I've knew since past many years when God shew me many things in the *Trees*of*Life (Bible), and all were attached to the books of Revelation. And then, I've realize the world we are now are totally the Books of Revelation and by Chapters to Verses all it's future meaning was figured. 


So I figured out by Grace and Experiences, and when I fortunately saw a new video just now today night 6th of July, 2023, that as well shew more confirmation aside of me known we are living world of the book of revelation by now, I became having more assurance to myself. 

Click this link to Watch the Video https://youtu.be/tPROCT6GG8c


And when I go back to that bible chapter and verses shown in the video, I read more and more forward, I was as given all it's meaning according to how explanations of every words, I saw that it doesn't different to the first time God lead me to read it and it's meanings. And I still got facts of where we are now in the world's.


#TruthDiscoveryofLivingWorldtoPastorPrinceAOAdeyinka The Books of Revelations are the world's we are into now, and truth is; many that will repent will repent that we are towards the end of the world, and many that will not repent will not repent, but I would rather just plead for us all to always repent.


#PastorPrinceAOAdeyinka 

#GFMGodFamousMinistry

For more: https://ygfmhw.blogspot.com

2023's world 07/04


  1. Always check for more updates. . .


    WHAT DO YOU THINK? - We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgement, and spend eternity with God in heaven.

    What is your response?
    Yes, today, I'm deciding to follow Jesus

    Yes, I'm already the follower of Jesus.


    If you would like to SPONSOR or DONATE to Ykamazingworld Freelance Enterprise, please CLICK HERE

    To meet your needs with YFE click on: http://metyourneeds.blogspot.com/

    More About YFE:  

    Goto our Sections Business sites: 

              One hold, Once united,  One world... 
                  Together, we rise to the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites